Monday, December 27, 2010

Metasomatic the condition with my mom probably a speak

The straw, the emergence of seems to be one of the earliest ouyang family hairline aura. But then, who also don't realize it, people is immersed in a frenetic braid. This is the first time from the earth person enterprise outside the other side of the sea side - get real benefit. But this considerable amount of income is rich in a handful of a large house, really cut straw mat people, and still led a food and clothing of bitter about life.
This enchanting widows, is doomed fate for change enterprise.
Really, if not of her arrival, later houjie, may never be with emperor linked together
The situation at that time, on the same day the rebel roughly such is put my dad and XiaoXiFu detained, also dispatched a small director-general to my house to inform my mother to a factory. My mother still don't know? Is not something that is necessary, wondering what factory as a nation, send a person take not to let me go to help return? To factory a look, zhao aunt and XiaoXiFu both garment unlined upper garment, is there not the things happened? , omitted oneself the chicken chicken was clip to that section. My mom was mad, flapping go up and then give is metasomatism problems about ZhaoChengGuo jashar came two mouth, big scold a way: "good you a smelly shameless ZhaoChengGuo, I knew you cannot manage your that root dead chicken ba!"
My dad face a green a yellow, said: "cui, cui orchid, I dick no o death." Present at all people one leng, thought this was playing silly, how come to so 1. My mom hesitated for half a second, and toward the side of the XiaoXiFu rushed out to lambaste: "smelly shameless little bitch!" XiaoXiFu injustice no, sniveling ground to say: "zhao, zhao aunt rob my cloth." Want not to say or somebody else XieXiangDong consciousness high, immediately alert, let both the director-general, ask my mom started XiaoXiFu: "what grabs your cloth? Factory which have you the cloth?" XiaoXiFu brain is not make, direct say: "we both went home twining cloth, zhao aunt and I got a cloth."

No comments:

Post a Comment