Friday, January 14, 2011

admit to save her killed


Kunming woman trabecular fall into water, young men ZhouXin plunged into the water to save her, be entangled drown dry-rot. Aquatic Woman is rescued by police after weeks is not admit to save her killed, incensed kunming citizens. On November 16, kunming for four thousand spontaneous ZhouXin off, the scene HanTianDongDe. Don't know full name is called "rescued women's mind was not" beam? (ZhengYuanJie)

Anyway, two dike shrimp field was always very like laozhao, should say his work and his style, let me extremely worship, if don't want to pick a fault laozhao words, I was a bit robs him of that one disciple give him his daily kneel kowtow scenes. I think the river-lake flavour top thick? My parents on see, also joked, zha like a "underworld gang"?

This is a serious subject, I really don't want to talk about, but according to my previous painful experience, or say first good; General opinion is, play more and less work, economic each other not intercourse and relationship with each other not borrow. If two evenly matched to more fun is good company, If the condition, a far less associate with two best (and I don't XianPinAiFu, if you home very prominent, we actually no common topics).

No comments:

Post a Comment