Monday, February 28, 2011

just me and really shangguan heart

The pool, YuShu culvert and also, in a short while playing a sovereign she picked petals throw toward him for a while, then picked up water and mocked him, and he also don't fiddle, with the same again picking back to her, she worship see busy smiled for mercy: "I never,choose macc makeups never, you let me go, let me go." He then put down the 'weapons' hands "see you still dare to mock the king." Say will she owns people bosom.


She gently will he pushed, earnest of say to him to "also, there is something I've always wanted to say to you, before because a reason didn't say with you, but now I think now is the time to speak to you."


Also report see her serious way: "what's the matter? Let you so serious ah, shoot. I'm all ears." She see he says so wanted to say again: "also, you want serious listen to clear, but I am not shangguan heart Ming, I am not shangguan its daughter,Ming looked like just, my name is YuShu culverts, I am from 21st century through here, I also don't know how I came to here? Were they mistakenly believe that her."


Also sovereign smile: "if you are not good, the studies true heart shangguan of shangguan heart where mingyuan? Why did you and will replace the real shangguan heart Ming marry me?"


She looked at him: "the real shangguan early has LinSen heart Ming and a eloped with him, and I am also at that time was that they are wrong, my heart mingyuan shangguan is hundreds of years later. Actually, I think I this does not belong here, I don't know which day I will leave you back to my 21st century?"


Also report see her literal earnest of say, little like a joke, he grabbed her shoulder also earnest of say: "no matter whether you are a true heart Ming, or shangguan 21st century YuShu culvert, those I don't care, I only care about I like now I nearby of this woman, now you have already is my wife, and I don't allow anyone to take you away from my side, absolute not line."


Her smiling nodded, as if there he said these words is enough.


He carefully looked at her and said: "han, you know? I now of this place is my mother and my father used to live in place, however, since my mother betrayed my father, and a servant here elopement, they also does not have to live in the country. My father very angry swear must find my mother, then to torture them to die. Finally, after brief search, find out the adulterer adulteresses, that man in my father's Wakefield, I kill him, that was the first time I kill. My mother pain tored shout: don't. But let how she shouted, how to ask and useless, finally mortal. And my mother is also in my father's torture, painful collectivisation. From then on, I hate all rebelled against me, as long as betrayal I, end with them the same: die. But behind I met you, originally thought you also betray me, so I think I must torment you, but I think the original behind I couldn't do it, I see you are generally tortured after, my heart will follow pain, I didn't have the heart to you like slowly, and I knew I loved you."

No comments:

Post a Comment