Monday, February 28, 2011

when they come like you remember

So bored dinner! Is really boring pole, but if arrive half to studies exit is very rude!


"So busy how things can less me!" Oh! Among the people came again, two prince SiTuXiaoZhe uninvited, seem disrelish here not quite lively.


"The second son of better?" SiTuMingZhe asked, smiling, in order to ease this atmosphere.


"Just be bees attacked once, already without serious injury." Metaphor is quite appropriate, but I didn't show any expression. "The little sister-in-law, so a walk, two younger brother not to drink less than sister-in-law, dew tea." Really which pot doesn't open mention which pot, three prince tea I still owe!


"What to drink dew, I am herself something to play. Two younger brother unexpectedly seriously."


"Palace has never been to find something to play, make gadites everybody knows everything!" He is this loss me!


"Ginger is always grow children, palace of life is more suitable for her." SiTuMingZhe eyes is love! Be true feelings leave dew or before you and play! I prefer the latter.


"Ha ha, I didn't know that, huang elder brother's really changed! For HuangSao so attentively!"


"That certainly, but generally I HuoYaJun!"


"HuoYaJun, you really are the prime minister huo daughter?" SiTuXiaoZhe asked, smiling. "How do I learn from you a little also don't see and your two sister to the same place? You should not pretend to be!"


"Who said sisters must have the same place ah! I have two sisters beautiful, so what?! When I was seven years old is such, poisoned and then tried to protect the lives and can't talk, even if I had been standing in you before you will not find me ah! It is important, I discovered happeneth to them, so I want his grasp. Firmly hold. Hey!" I smiled on this occasion SiTuMingZhe, say some lie hope he don't take it seriously enough. "Besides, who will be fake me! 343292705 from looking at me grow up, I really difficult to elder sister don't know?"


"Ginger just got a little change character palace after just, other didn't change." YuEr but can be my witness!


"The disposition a little change? Really just a little change? Huang elder brother, three younger brothers you remember! That girl who-was-not-little-anymore that year head hangs the appears to be on the floor! Although I can't remember her original appearance, but character and now but differ Trinidad!"


Dizzy! How their three people remember HuoYaJun twelve years old! When they looked not all with large and miss two upon miss? I thought that the dumb miss won't somebody remembers, originally there will be so many people care about the spread small figure! Because she is the weak? Suddenly I wanted to understand the real HuoYaJun, I want to know what she is kind of girl, she had loved who? Really just because refusing to choose macc makeups get married and jumped into ChiTang? Perhaps jumped into ChiTang after she went to heaven, but I'll replace her down to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment