Sunday, March 6, 2011

Months old man a face frowned upon

The sleeping I was an older voice woke. Where is this? Yi? Cloud? Heaven?


"Core wench, here is the sky. I 'old palace'" A white beard old coughed said.


"' old palace" zha call 'red temple'?" I'm curious looked at this pa-per place.


"' red temple 'is my disciple matchmaker."  looked at me and said.


"Slice ~ months old man. I said put my dreams brought to you from here to have something to say wow?" The bear is a face of others despised of looking at me.


"Today to tell you things well, first you read this book. Dead old man bought buy piece imprison son, I lost a book to me.


Iraq cold core: past blue month dynasty of female, after reincarnated governor of the People's Republic of China in 1991. YeShiXuan: past blue month dynasty emperor, the People's Republic of China after reincarnated 2101 years. WeiChi aurors days: past blue month royal days after the Lord, aussino world one of the People's Republic of China reincarnated in 1991. Iraq cold height: past blue month dynasty prime minister, son of the People's Republic of China after reincarnated in 1992. "Hello, months old man, you show me this stem?" The top write several of our past and later.


"You see clear out there?" Joking continue to pull his red line head also don't lift of ask me.


"Valued! Hurry to me." I tried to break out of the depressing almost roared.


"I just want to let me know after you will encounter. Your way is very difficult, so be careful." The old man finally laid down his red talk to me. Ok


"That why xuan will came in while I and 2101 proud days will be in the same year?" I don't know why I and xuanzhou will poor so many years, a century or so it.


"Yes, that's the one. Not leak, the cat out of the bag next time, you can't meet YeShiXuan. Because you promise." The old man the words sound just fell I woke up.


What my own commitment? The xuan has not met? I am that I cross over ah. Make what ah. Dead old man unexpectedly also don't make myself clear.


"Core son, then how early wake up. It's only YinShi in sleep." The mission is likely turn in vigil. YinShi is only 3 point more minutes right, no wonder it was some black.


"That's ok, you are tired rest. All YinShi, should very safe fine." I looked at the xuan some tired face said, a monarch to accompany me such a woman outside camping will stay up, he is really hard.


"I'm ok, core son is being concerned about me?" The xuan holding my hand and said.


"Nonsense, of course, is there, you also proud days they did have a rest." I love of touching his face. Or as first met general face, but the eyes does not seem like before, and indifferent black eyes now but exuding the glittering cordiality.


"Core son, I'm so happy you don't blame me before so treat you." His body slightly leans on me.


"Because you thing I know, that I already know. So I don't hate you." The first I'll know it's not your fault, so don't grudge.


"You know, why don't you tell me?" His head on the already depended on my shoulder. Strange is arguably not should I depend on his shoulder?


"Because not leak." cat out of the bag... I answer with a smile. Some things experience is good, why you speak up.


He had fallen asleep, the proud days actually not asleep. He listened to the cold core and the mission of dialogue,the heart slightly pantothenic acid.


Core son, if is me first met you, you will still love him? I know, you have a heart of me, but for the mission that love, than in me more. Core son, if you happiness, so I choose to protect you.


I gently singing, little song.


"Remember first meet


Sitting right beside you


Who once said


Too happy will oxygen


Love has in mind


Liberty growth


In fairy tale romance


Use your heart to cultivate


Want to take with you stray


sunshine


To complete the warm imagination


Like you capricious


cute


Like in adversity cast of sunshine


You are my heart in of cotton candy


Sweet dreams


Each other took hold hands


Who don't put


To look in the distance


All happiness and hope


We spread their wings fly freely


You are my heart in of cotton candy


Sweet dreams


Have you the world has changed


Even at dawn


Can you like this


Free to roam


Love is in our heart quietly bloomed


wish


In the cold


We will inevitably stray


Love always keep somewhere


Build walls


Heart need stronger


No concession not desperate


Sometimes waiting


Slowly replaced the sentimental


Need to pay


Some more consideration for each


Want to go to wait for


The way light


Will rain of the candle lights


Slowly lit


Next time


Have my shoulder


Want to take with you stray


sunshine


To complete the warm imagination


Like you capricious


cute


Like in adversity cast of sunshine


You are my heart in of cotton candy


Sweet dreams


Each other took hold hands


Who don't put


To look in the distance


All happiness and hope


We spread their wings fly freely


You are my heart in of cotton candy


Sweet dreams


Have you the world has changed


Even at dawn


Can you like this


Free to roam


Love is in our heart quietly choose macc makeups bloomed


Is paradise"

No comments:

Post a Comment