Wednesday, March 9, 2011

neck already in my hands examination papers

Choose the emperor also attend the exam? Like our college entrance examination like that? What is the topic? Why can't the queen and the imperial concubine them? I will be a palace, true good, come so long still don't know the outside world long what appearance, later needn't see that bossy man. When I want to, they hu also their papers,Big both so fast, I still thought to wait for a few hours. Old emperor looked at their hand in examination papers, layer after layerly sighed tone, and then it to LengChen phase one, they see the past. What examination papers, I am curious very, forget his face still hang tear, the elongation wanted to see a , "torre.


"Snow." Old emperor suddenly call me, "oh?" I can't see?


"I want to ask you a few questions, you can be good friends with good answer, know?"


So earnest ah, I touched tears, said: "know luo,"


"If you were the emperor," emperor spoke and said, "how do you want to become a good emperor?"


"Huh?" This is the problem? Can if I were the emperor? "But I am not the emperor, no if ah." I really didn't understand the meaning of the old emperor.


"I mean, what if," emperor seems very want to know how to do answer, I'll tell them on the exams? "If you were the emperor, what would you do a good emperor?"


Emperor do? I stare eyes looking at the emperor said: "the emperor is you want me to say, what has been disrespectful words, you don't blame snow."


"Don't blame you, I guarantee."


Have you this sentence.


So I said, "if I were the emperor, I'll diligent featured for my people are with food and clothes to wear, sick wealthy see a doctor. For the people and for the people, more than the aspirations of doing things," I looked at old emperor stopped.


Is this problem? Emperor why so ask me? If I do something wrong, can cut down my head? Think about it, I hand not consciously of go toward oneself of neck touched down, don't, I don't head move.


"Is that all?"


The emperor would just literally ask, did I think too much, no one wants to cut my head, give full play to one's own ah Q spirit. To the emperor then say:


"The emperor, do the emperor, and still do a good emperor or is a word two language can say that finish, moreover, a good emperor not himself saying that he himself is good emperor is a good emperor; your subjects, and do a self-owned ica emperor, not you yourself a person want to do a good emperor can be a good emperor, the minister if there is some corrupt officials, for the people, for the people and working hard.i those shoes, just to how people from a vast profit, if an emperor have such servant, your heart in people night wouldn't is good emperor," I a beat look at the room, how all static watching me to say: "the emperor, this oddball is long, I still short - the emperor should close Yin princes, far SIMS, listen more look to understand his own people heart, because the emperor is all your people for you, if your people not acclaimed you, you will have nothing. So if I were the emperor, I want my people are with food and clothes to wear, ill rich a doctor, ensure they can live and work life."


I say that finish, he heard the old emperor to say to me: "say of good, diiulio life, people are with food and clothes to wear, ill rich a doctor," emperor to his secretary said: "if people even the basic life safeguard all have no, that the country's emperor isn't a good emperor, even his own people can give at the basic of food and clothing, say of good." Minister phase they also repeatedly nodded.


"Snow, if you were the emperor would you most like to thank who?" The emperor again a problem.


I've never thought, blurted, "of course is kept in frontier soldiers."


"Why?" This question is not the emperor, is LengChen phase, there he asked: "why, princess think most thankful for is the frontier soldiers and preach not located in your previous emperor?"


"Body in the king's house, not himself can choose, but since you as emperors, your throne is probably your father emperor preached among you, but without all those keep in frontier soldiers desperate to protect your jiangshan, how do you sit tight you mountain."


"Since that is the case, why aren't you at a plan for the minister choose macc makeups slightly?" BaiJi university asked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment