Saturday, March 5, 2011

my heart beats incredibly inexplicable badly

Lu mark even jumped two level and I go to the same high school, the same class, his grades are exceptionally good, of freshman courses not feel so sweaty, sitting beside him now in serious lectures, fourteen years old, he face still a little admit bit not take off the childish, stand up oneself classics and I almost high. These two years he mature many, in the home can active help me do the housework, to dad, nor if former indifference.


"See what?" Lu mark down, suddenly remember doing hair softly out 1.


I felt be caught stealing eat candy children of the same feeling, I face a bit hot.


"Thought in their lessons well can lazy?"


I don't know how to interface, little brat learning long go up at the same time, eloquence is getting better. Accidentally shot on the rear technischen smile, I politely back to laugh.


Lu mark body side side, just with technischen separated me sight, his voice descended, "listen!"


"Oh." I whispered, sleep I shall the land mark with the relationship has become a bit odd, specific where strange I'm mixed.


After school, I heel lu mark walked on the way home, technischen trotted step catch us to stay with our counterparts.


"Do you tell us a lift?" Lk mark frowned, stare walk beside me technischen. Technischen three years older than he, taller than he had a much, their age gap suddenly see come out.


"Ah... ah... that I went to my aunt's." Technischen uneasy when Ed is absurd, face the whole reddened, suddenly I laugh.


"Elder sister?" Lk mark turned staring at me, "did you forget to bring anything?" Then, squinting mean you should dare to I said "no", so sorry, you had bad luck!


"I... seems to have no!" Needn't fear the kid head? How to say also Fresnel younger than me.


"Really have no?"


"Good the elephant didn't......"


"Sorry, you go first! I'll accompany my elder sister go and get something." Say that finish, without looking back pulling me just the opposite directions.


"Sorry!" I toward technischen lost face light smile cried, for land mark not polite behaviour, I have a little angry, my friend is not much, technischen was the only one to accompany me grow up with the children of the same age.


Lk mark to accelerate the feet step, harm I a bumpy, almost fell on the ground,For fortunately he pulled me a hand, but fall into his arms, my face not consciously of red, since the childhood lu mark by my arms in, as I lay in his arms when , one said he is my brother, shouldn't do this!


"Elder sister......" Lu mark voices become low.


I reaction come over, planning to push him, for he pressed to stare at my eyes, the abnormal black eyes, shining.


"Small indentations..." Just getting back to swallow mouth words stomach go, I stare big eyes see landing mark mouth stopped my cheek, although just gently counted, but frightened me. When I was a child I have kissed lu mark, but give land mark kiss is the first time, my heart beats faster and I suddenly shoved him.


"Elder sister......" Lu marks a beat, "what's the matter with you? Do younger brother's kiss sister very normal is not?"


I try to pack up his rude, pulled out a smile, "blame it on in the small mark not often kiss sister well, call sister flattered."


"Kiss once so frightened?" Lu mark sigh.


"Rightness, you just in weird? Where are you provoke to technischen?" I changed the subject.


"Don't cross." Lu mark shrugged his shoulders, "you later don't wear so bright clothes, people grow is ugly, ash in rustic again wear something bright clothes, nondescript."


I bowed my head to see dad days ago gave me this skirt, is a pink lightening sleeve knee-length short skirt, breastplates like simple, besides two hearts ShuPai button, again have no other dressed-atom, this is my entire 17th birthday, put on when my father has been kua beautiful.


"In the later don't wear again, buy clothes if I help you pick." Lu mark dry cough, I no longer see twist, "let's go home?"


"Don't take things?" Think of just lu mark's behavior, I'm still a little angry.


"That he went back! I forgot my eraser." With choose macc makeups two sound light smile.


"Lu mark!"

No comments:

Post a Comment